Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 7- Your zodiac sign and whether you think it fits your personality.

Hey Baby, what's your sign? That's all I ever think of when it comes to zodiac signs. That and the lady that used to have a 976 number to call and get your "reading" --whatever that was!

My birthday is Feb 18th which falls in the sign of Aquarius. It used to be the last day of the sign but then they changed the zodiac calendar. I don't really know why/how/anything about why that was done. Since I know nothing about my sign (except that it is the water bearer), I set out to google to find out more.

A quick jaunt over to this website http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

and it tells me these are my traits....

Traditional
Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

I guess I agree with everything except the "Perverse" part. I am very friendly and loyal, honest and independent- to a fault, very inventive/intelligent, and the dark stuff is true too. I can be VERY contrary. Sometimes, I don't do things just because I was told to do them. Ask my mom about when she would ask me to clean my room. I am not very unpredictable but I do like to keep people guessing and I can be detached (as noted yesterday).

So all in all, I guess I am like my sign. Does that mean that I am like every other person born on these dates? I should hope not.

I am off to a party.

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment