Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 15- Your favorite Tumblrs

I'll be honest I had to look up what "Tumblr" was. I guess I am not into the lingo. Michael assures me that I can just list my favorite blogs and it is the same thing. I am afraid to list all my favorites because you will find out the freak that I am and how many blogs that I look at and read on a semi daily basis. Some of these I check multiple times a day because it is summer and I am close to the computer. Others I only check every few days and the last ones are the ones I consult for recipes. Please don't judge. Here they are:

Absolute favorites:
www.skinnyrunner.com
www.thepioneerwoman.com
www.pbfingers.com
www.faithfitnessfun.com
www.runeatrepeat.com
www.snack-girl.com

Ones I check often but not multiple times a day:
www.afoodiestaysfit.com
www.knackfornutrition.com
www.allieatfood.com
www.biochemista.com
www.branappetit.com
www.chowdownatlanta.com
www.danicasdaily.com
www.dashingdish.com
www.imanokie.com
www.itsuxtobefat.com
www.ohsheglows.com
www.onefitfoodie.com
www.pure2raw.com

Recipe Favs:
www.skinnytaste.com
www.laaloosh.com
www.hungrygirl.com
www.preventionrd.com
www.thehealthyapron.com

There are more but my fingers are wearing down and I have to actually pay attention to my nephews that are here. Have fun exploring!

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment