Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 14- Your earliest memory

You are going to think that I am insane. You might stop reading after I tell you this. If you don't believe me I will understand.

I was three years old at my house in Lilburn. I was outside playing in the yard catching fireflies and loving life. I remember thinking I would like to remember this moment for a long time to come but remembering things was hard for me. I fully acknowledged that there were numerous things that I had already forgotten all about or that I remembered having difficulty recalling. I thought I needed to make some sort of statement that I could definitely remember later on in life. I was on the patio looking up at the screen porch in our back yard. I help up three fingers and I said to myself, "I am three years old and I am going to remember this day for the rest of my life." And I have never forgotten it. I don't really recall anything before that although I can remember events that happened and my mom said that I was only two at the time. But I know I was three on the back patio and I very clearly remember that moment from that summer. Crazy? Brilliant? Both? You decide.

Have a great evening and thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment