Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 21- One of your favorite shows

Do I have to pick just one? One of my favorite shows? Current? Former? All time? Drama? Comedy? Guilty Pleasure? Ok, since there are multiple categories I think I should pick one from each :)

Current Favorite Drama: Parenthood
Current Favorite Comedy: The Big Bang Theory

Cancelled too soon Favorite Drama: The Gilmore Girls (I know it was on for 7 seasons but that was not enough!)
Cancelled too soon Favorite Comedy: Mad Love

Favorite all time Drama: Lost
Favorite all time Comedy: Friends

Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Charmed
Favorite Reality Show: The Biggest Loser


Is that enough of my favorites? I hope so. Let me know if you need to know more about me ;)

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment