Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2- Where you'd like to be in 10 years

Wow! This is a tough one! In ten years, I will be 43. OMG!!! 43! That's old!!!!! Of course, I will not think that ten years from now. In the big scheme of things ten years is really not that far away.

I think my biggest wish is that Michael and I will have a bigger family of some sort. We have talked about having a child, getting a dog, adding another cat to the brood. I will let you decide what you think I want more.

I also would like to be working from home full time either as a mom, repair tech, homeschool teacher, children's choir director. The possibilities are endless.

The only other thing I would like like to see myself doing in ten years is travelling to another country. Last year we went to Ireland and had a SUPER awesome time. Now I wish to either go back or explore another country.

Really, all in all, I am very happy with my life and where I am. In ten years, I would just like more of the same :)

Have a blessed day and thanks for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment