Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 10- Discuss your first love and first kiss

So here is today's for real post.

I don't know that I can say that I truly loved anyone until I met my husband. I think that I "thought" I was in love. But it was either superficial love or it was really just lust-keeping it real people. Now that I have been married to my husband for 11 years I feel like I can scratch the surface of what love really is. Much like the love that the Heavenly Father has for us. His love is so great that it is not really measurable by any human means.

As far as first kisses go, I am not sure that I am ready to discuss that with the general public. I was 14 and it was in my first "real" boyfriend's basement. It was dark and his older brothers knew what we were doing and tortured us afterward for a LONG time. That's all I care to say about that.

I guess that's all for today's topics but I would like to vent for just a second. I went out shopping today to find shorts to workout in. Apparently my body is shaped in a way that no short on earth can fit me. Women shorts are too short, teen shorts are too tight, boy shorts are too long in the torso, and men shorts are too long on my leg. I spent forever at the store and only came away with one pair of shorts that were also too expensive for my taste.

In addition to my vent on shorts I would also like to complain about snotty salespeople. Why do people go into sales if they are not going to be helpful and nice. I was asking honest questions about protein powder to a salesperson at the GNC and she was less than enthusiastic about answering me. She also continued to point me to the most expensive products instead of what might meet my needs the best. ANNOYING!!!

That is all. Vent over.

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment