Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 4- Your views on religion

My views on religion. This is difficult and not just because my cat is sitting on my computer while I am trying to type.

I am a Christian. I gave my heart for Christ a long time ago. I try and live my life according to His will and as close to the path of Jesus as I can. If that's what is meant by religion then I am all for it.

Unfortunately, I have had several nasty interactions with very "religious" people. I do not like that. For some reason, being Christian to them, meant to be very judgmental and righteous. Not cool.

Also, I am of the opinion that there is only one way to Heaven, through Jesus Christ, our Savior. Therefore, "other" religions are not for me. Make of that what you will. I am not going to say that they are wrong but that I believe there is only one true way and people are lead down many paths to that way.

There, I said it. That was hard. Hopefully you still love and respect me for what I believe.

The 30 Days continues tomorrow. Happy 4th of July!!

Have a blessed and Independent evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment