Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 11- Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first ten songs that come up

First of all, I don't have an iPod. And this might strike you as strange but even though I am a music teacher, I don't really listen to music all that much. I do have a Zune, which I really like, and I use it while biking or running. I am not sure how to use a shuffle setting on it. I usually just play one of the playlists that I have created and go about my business. Let's see if I can figure this out and post my music below.

  1. Adeste Fideles, Bing Crosby
  2. The Fourth of July, Craig Wright
  3. Don't Stop Believin', Journey
  4. It's the Hard Knock Life, from Annie
  5. Harajuka Girls, Gwen Stefani
  6. My Happy Ending, Avril Lavigne
  7. Uneasy Rider, Charlie Daniels
  8. Concerto for piano and orchestra, Chopin
  9. World on Fire, Sarah McLachlan
  10. Under Pressure, David Bowie
WOW! That was fun and diverse. I should mention that I don't listen to Christmas music all the time but I do have one playlist that is all Christmas music, thus the Adeste Fideles. I would have to say that that #3 is my favorite of the randomly selected music but I also love to rock out to some Gwen Stefani. Here is a startling revelation that you may be surprised to know about me. I am a closet dancer. Those who have Zumba'd with me know this but others are new to this fact. I LOVE to dance. I am not particularly good at it. I feel like I look like Elaine (from Seinfeld) when she dances but I don't care. I just try not to do it in public and make a fool out of myself.

Do you like to dance? Who's your favorite dance artist?

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment