Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6- Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Well, I know I can do this one. The facets may not be interesting but I do have at least 30 facts about myself.

  1. My middle name is Lee.
  2. My middle name is also my aunt's middle name that was also my great grandmother's maiden name.
  3. Somewhere along that genealogical line was Robert E. Lee.
  4. I love to cook.
  5. I take pride in making healthy dishes with vegetables that my husband, who is a veg-a-phobe will still eat.
  6. My Dad used to teach a star gazing class at the father-daughter camping trip we used to take with the Girl Scouts.
  7. My dad used to make me tell that joke from the movie, "Roxanne". (All totally planned)..ME: Dad, what's a light year? Dad: It's the same as a regular year only less calories.
  8. At that same camping weekend, we also had an entire skit for the campfire with Fred, the trained chain (it was really a piece of chain).
  9. My hubby also likes stars. He almost majored in Astronomy.
  10. I dropped out of Astronomy in college because I couldn't do the physics.
  11. I got the lowest grade of my high school career in physics (an 85!!!).
  12. My favorite class in high school was English.
  13. Really, my favorite class was band, being that I majored in it and all.
  14. I love cats.
  15. I currently have three cats at my house, Chloe, Lucy, and Clancy.
  16. I miss Simon (the cat), he died two years ago.
  17. We buried him in the yard.
  18. There are two other deceased cats in our yard (one is Ashby, the other is Mardi).
  19. 2009 was a bad year for cats at our house.
  20. I am obsessed with blogs.
  21. I love to read about how people are eating healthy and working out.
  22. I find that the older I get, the more I care about nutrition.
  23. I am in love with frozen yogurt (don't tell my husband).
  24. Even if I am not hungry, I will eat frozen yogurt.
  25. I love the summer and watermelon and fireflies.
  26. I love to go to flea markets, garage sales, and consignments stores.
  27. I am cheap but I like to eat healthy and combining those two things is hard to do.
  28. I am trying to set a fitness goal for Labor Day. Michael says I should do 100 push ups. That's a lot! We'll see.
  29. I have no appendix. It was removed when I was 14.
  30. I love to write and tell jokes and make fun but it is EXTREMELY difficult for me to put my real feelings out there into the world. I have a hard time sharing (I was painfully shy as a child and never grew out of some parts of it).

That's all! Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment