Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 12-Bullet your whole day

Ok, the day is not yet over but I will bullet what I have done and what I will do.

  • Woke up, spent 50 minutes on elliptical while watching "When in Rome"
  • Ate breakfast (smoothie and two waffles) with hubby
  • Returned business emails
  • Repaired a Baritone Saxophone, flute, and an oboe
  • Ate lunch (hot dog, corn, veggies, and hummus) with hubby
  • Repaired another oboe and another flute
  • Almost threw said oboe across the shop (gave to hubby to fix)
  • Started another flute repair (replaced 2 pads) and left to set up
The following items are what I am going to do next:

  • Take a shower (I smell!!!)
  • Go to dinner at Los Hermanos to celebrate a friend's birthday
  • Read my favorite blogs on the interwebs
  • Check in on facebook
  • Go to bed.
Today was not a particularly exciting day. I wish I could've done this on a more interesting day but oh well.

Have a blessed evening and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment