Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 18 Your Beliefs

This certainly is a broad topic. Is this like "what is my platform"? I should feel like a politician or a beauty queen. Those are two very different areas. Things I believe...this should be fun. I am a fan of the bullet-ted items so I will list the things I believe in that way.

I believe:
  • in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
  • in spirits that are angels and demons.
  • that all people were created equal.
  • cats are the best thing to keep my blood pressure down.
  • working out (exercising) is one of the most empowering activities I can do for myself.
  • in eating healthy 95% of the time.
  • that blood is thicker than water.
  • performing music is a window into a musician's soul.
  • people are morons. People like blood sausage (name that movie).
  • that all people are good. I am an eternal optimist.
  • that in heaven we will all eat macaroni and cheese for every meal because it is the best!
  • in the Fair Tax.
  • you should chemically clean all brass instruments at least once every 6-8 months.
  • you should also clean your toilets at least once every 6-8 months (well, more than that...).
  • in this quote from Giordano's Pizza in Chicago, "Everyone should believe in something, I believe I'll have another slice of pizza."
  • that I watch more television than the average person. I am addicted.
  • the internet is the greatest invention ever.
  • my husband is the best!
  • it is time for bed.
Have a great evening and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment