Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 27 A problem you have had

I am not going to lie. I had a problem remembering to write this blog yesterday! Ha ha!

Seriously, I do have problems. Some are minor and some border on major but nothing that cannot be overcome. One of my biggest problems is that I am a perfectionist. I am not a perfectionist in every way just in some. For example, my house is NEVER 100% clean. It is usually tidy but not wiped down with Clorox. I can handle having a little dust here and there. But I am a perfectionist in things that I put my mind to accomplish. I am a perfectionist at my job. I want to do my job to the best of my abilities. I go "all out" at work. You know I take that back. I think I am not necessarily a perfectionist but a first try perfectionist. I like to do things really well the first time. I try very hard to make everything perfect so that I don't have to do it again. I don't think there is a word for that. Is that a problem? It is if you work in an instrument repair shop and the tools and instruments you are working with don't cooperate with you and you have to try a repair multiple times. I think that sentence was also a problem. I also think it is a problem that I am rambling so I'm done for now.

Have a great evening and thanks for reading!

As a side note, I have to put my 30 day challenge on hold for a few days because I will be away from the computer. I promise to return and finish the challenge. Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to do the questions & answers!!! I just got caught up on your blog (just in time for the end), and it is the best. It makes me miss you so much!! And I am so happy to see how well you are doing.
    I love you!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete