Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 13- Somewhere you would like to move or visit


This is a NO brainer. I would love to back to Ireland. Could I live there? Probably. It was so beautiful and the food was so good. We visited mountains and parks and the coastal waters and saw giant fields of green grass. I could ride my bike and run everyday. I could listen to live music every night. The food was not processed but came straight from the farm. Everything was fresh and organic. Yes, I could live there. I would miss everyone in the US but I could visit and skype. It would be something I could deal with if I could see this everyday.... Hello Ring of Kerry. I miss you!

I am going to go and look at my finances now and see if I can rearrange some things so that I can make the big move ;)

Have a great evening and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment